Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The multimedia project

Today, I will attempt to embed a movie into my blog. It's not true video. It's a slideshow. But I hope you enjoy (provided this works. Usually I have to try new things a few times first before finally beating my computer into submission. Poor thing).



So, I gave up trying to embed it and instead got a YouTube account. I now officially have too many accounts. But maybe the YouTube html coding will work. Crossing my fingers!

It's there, but it's jumping off the edge of the column and cutting some off. What to do?

And, I've added it again. Cross fingers that audio will work!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on conquering one more technology. The pictures are terrific and the narration makes it a portrait. I did wish for natural sound, though, including interviews with Lisa and other volunteers -- maybe even a grateful patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This presentation stretched my limited multimedia capabilities. And when I got ready to put it all together, I realized the main audio I was missing was Lisa. And I thought that might be weird if her voice wasn't included and others were. So many pieces!!! So few brain cells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my first time to know that there are some volunteers in EMS. Very interesting!It's very convenient for rural area. So do the EMS has some more specific and strict criteria in selecting and training volunteers than other social work programs?

    ReplyDelete